Wednesday, December 13, 2006

12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Posted by Picasa This is my 'on the 9th Day of Christmas' LO.. for the Lovely Janine's 12 days of Christmas Challenge.. Once again I'm out of order.. But as you may have read in my Tag below I am a non conformist LOL.... anyway this ones done and I wanted to share, so here it is... If you want to check out what all of the other very clever girls are doing pop over to Janine's blog she has links to everyones blogs. The 9th Day of Christmas Challenge was around Christmas letters or Christmas Cards In General 'Keeping In Touch' I thought this was a gorgeous Challenge, Janine has really put so much thought into all of these Challenges...

Raids from my Stash for this LO are - Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Printed Paper, Prima Blossom (My newest addition to my stash),Chipboard letters covered in BGPP, photo corners, 7 Gypsies paper tab & little circle in the middle of the flower, My Fav ribbon AGAIN, rusty old buckle from my Nanna's button jar, and ofcourse my every trusty sewing machine.

Oh wow, I've been over to Janine's Blog this morning and I won an RAK.... Thankyou so much Janine, I'm not that big in the 'Winning' department.. so I look forward heaps to recieving it and putting it to good use what ever it may be.... ((((HUGS))))

Thankyou also to Tamar for your donation of the RAK's that was above and beyond the call of duty so to speak and we all thankyou heaps for that lovely thought....

That's all from me enjoy your day whatever you have intended, and don't forget that it's a beautiful time of the year... So Smile a little TTFN Gillian :o)

Shameless Links for your entertainment........

http://angelgurl.wordpress.com/ this one will take you to Janine's Blog

http://www.tarisota.typepad.com/ this one will take you to Tamar's Online Kit Shop.. Yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Gillian for your kind words. I love the colour combo you used in that layout. Stunning. Well done on the rak, than you for your address.

Creative Options said...

Love your layout....the colour combo is just beautiful.