Tuesday, December 05, 2006

On the 2nd Day Of Christmas

Posted by Picasa I know, I haven't done day one yet, but I have done this one and I wanted to post it, so you could see it.. This is a challenge I am doing based on the '12 days of Christmas'. If you want to have a look at the challenge go to the lovely Janines blog at http://angelgurl.wordpress.com/ anyway the Second Day of Christmas challenge is based on special food that you & your family have for Christmas. And our family lives in Australia so we have a cold christmas lunch, as there are no volunteers to cook a roast when it's nearly 40 deg. cel.

so what treasures did I use to make this LO. MME printed paper, Pressed Petals Letters,cardstock,K-ology letters, 7 gypsies paper tab,shipping tags, HeidiSwappBlossoms,some lovely ribbon, Autum Leaves Stamp. I made the imitation Lace by using a scallope ruler, then punched the holes with my hole punch.

Thanks Heaps Janine for this beautiful challenge you have created, I have enjoyed making my first LO so much, and can't wait to get my teeth into the rest. TTFN Gillian :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic Gillian. I loved looking at those foods, it realy does seem like summer looking at that wonderful spread. Well done on completing day two. I love your layout and how you have combined the cardstock and pattern paper.

Anonymous said...

YAH for you getting started!! Gorgeous LO BTW, im behind the 8 ball already lol

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous layout Gillian. Who cares if you do them out of order, what matters is you record your events & beautifully like you have done...
Well done you.
As the New Prime Minister of UK, I am going to crown you "Fabby Christmas Layout Queen"... Go forth into Oz & spread your brilliance.....Oh & don't forget to show us here in litle ole, Britain!!!!!
You will feature in my next blog update....heeheehee...

Gillian said...

Oh you crack me up so much Paula..
Oh sorry, Your royal PMness....

Lythan said...

oh my. You are just so talented Gillian! And I would be honoured to be linked to your blog. When I get round to updating my links (needs doing) I will reciprocate if that's ok)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work !!! :o

Anonymous said...

I love everything in this LO!


Bety.

Danielle said...

OMG Gillian...that layout is sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!

*Jeanne* said...

Gillian... GORGEOUS! WOWZER! Knock me right off my seat! I love the color combo and all the beautiful elements.

I really wish I was doing this along with you....

Hugs from across the pond..

Creative Options said...

Oh WOW!
What a fab layout, love the chipboard lettering....nicely done Gillian.