Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Layout to share....

Posted by PicasaThis is a LO I've been working on for quite a while..I take it out and fiddle with it then put it aside.. in the meantime I have made lots of other LO's and cards and other bit's but for some reason this one has Plagued me with thoughts of 'it's just not right'.. finally after a long time, I can say with Satisfaction that 'IT IS FINISHED'... LOL! And better still I am happy with it..
This LO will be going in a frame in our Bedroom, I haven't any other photo's in there and so want this one of the children to adorn our wall..This photo really reflects their personalities so well, it was taken down at one of our local beaches, against a rock cliff.
I'll be back later to edit in a list of supplies.. TTFN Gillian :o)
Photography by Colleen Palmer of Photo Elegance..

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!! What gorgeous paper you used and what precious photo! I wish i could get my three children to look that cute in one photo together lol!
hugs,Monique

Megan said...

This is a gorgeous layout Gillian. Just fabulous.

And I love the package you received from Pearl - what a great idea to do a swap.

Megan xx

Pearl said...

Hey Gill

What a great pic of your beautiful children ! & the MME , Bohemia ? paper goes so beautifully with it .

Fab indeed !

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Gillian - what a stunning layout - that will look fantastic on the bedroom wall - too nice to hide away :-)

Debbie xxxxx

Kelly said...

Gillian, this is just stunningly GORGEOUS. My first thought was just "Ooohhhhh" Your work is magic.

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love the paper. So dreamy.
The best thing to do is put them aside & do something else. they always turn out far better if left a while.
I have one such LO at the mo but it has GOT to be finished by this weekend for my UKS house challenge!!!!!
I got the weekly one done quick & it went on the blog today. Honestly I am taking the design literally so it is harder to translate to paper!!!

Heather the Blether said...

WOW as ever... I am totally blown away by your talent I am sooooo jealous!! I think to be fair you should really throw some of that talent my way.

Beautiful photo and beautiful children.

Hope you and the family are well
take care
Heather
xx

Unknown said...

It is a gorgeous layout, well worth any amount of time you've spent on it! The photo is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful layout Gillian! It will look gorgeous in a frame:)

*Jeanne* said...

Hi Gillian,

This design is just completely stunning. WOW! Just elegant beauty. I love it!

Hugs to you always... from across the pond.

Aud said...

This is really gorgeous! I love all the beautiful details - and the picture of your little darlings is wonderful!

Flower said...

Well, no wonder it took you so long. Must take a while to come up with something special enough to even try to accent those adorable faces!!! I love it!

Lara said...

I adore this layout!

Anonymous said...

when i grow up I want to create like you :o) This layout is stunning...i can't stop staring at it.

Anonymous said...

Great LO !! love the colors and all the details.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family!

kariep