Monday, April 16, 2007

Hands Up if you like Paper Craft...

Mines up how's about yours... don't you just love this form expression.. paper is just the most fun medium isn't it.. sorry off on a tangent...
now back to this LO..
another one I made for Nanny's B'day,
this one of Jacob on his 11th B'day.
Now no laughing at my extraordinary cake decorating abilities..
Yes that is a football on his cake.. but he was happy, trust me!...lol!
**********
Arighty then, Fun stuff I've used on this LO are - Basic Grey PP, Making Memories chipboard stars & frame,Heidi Swapp chipboard ornaments -arrows (the outside of the arrows) I call this recycling.., 7 Gypsies metal tab, screw brads, bottom off alterations tag, black cardstock, some ink for distressing, and my sewing machine...and there you have it, a layout of a
TWEENAGE BOY
(NOW BEFORE i GET LOTS OF COMMENTS.. A TWEENAGE BOY OR GIRL FOR THAT MATTER, IS A PERSON WHO ISN'T YET A TEENAGER AND NO LONGER A CHILD, BUT IN BETWEEN ;o)

12 comments:

Mel Diener said...

How on earth did you manage to get the football to sit up on the cake like that?? lol..great idea, looks fab.

Flower said...

Hey, that cake isn't awful?! The way you spoke I thought your cakes were as bad as mine! Nope! And hold a football? Mine can barely hold candles! LOL
Looks like you had some paper fun with this one! Their Nanny is sure to be thrilled with these layouts! This one is cool with all the bits and, of course, sewing.

Anonymous said...

Gillian...this layout is so fun. Love the football :o)

Karen L said...

Hey Gillian my hand is up too. Love working with paper - in fact terribly addicted to working with it. Love this Layout. The cake is awesome. How on earth did you manage to get a football to sit on it.

Gillian said...

Alright girls.... in answer to your questions, here is my secret cake decorating tip..
no1..Use two wooden skewers to hold the pointy up end in place... tricky heh!... LOL!!!!

Natural and Homemade said...

Hi Gillian :D !
Wonderfull cake decoration. I allways make all the cakes (this year I had to make 3 cakes for Guilherme's birthday and one of them was a castle with a flag, last year I made a farm with several animals, some strange as brown elephant because I was not able to find a grey liquid (I don't know the name of it in english) for cakes to color it...I understand you, believe me :))))

You also made a wonderful LO. I speacially like the stars in both PP papers. It reminde us that is a birthday LO. Very clever :)

jaki said...

My hand is waving madly in the air Gill :)

Love all the creating you have been doing while I have been away, great to catch up again.

Oh and did you see me wave as we sped past the turnoff to your home town on the easter weekend? hehehe ;)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Some great layouts to treasure Gillian and the cake looks very impressive. Love the Zip Alabum too! What fantastic kids!!

Tammy said...

So original! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh what an awesome page Gill. This is great!

Pearl said...

Great pics ! fun layout ! love the football ! Good to see you scrappin'

My deb will be celebrating her 12th ! this Fri ! & I've booked us

http://www.mysg.com.sg/main.htm

They will give her a nice surprise as part of the evening dining experience ! lol


ttfn, Pearl

Anonymous said...

Great page - again! lol. LOVE the football on the cake.... would never have given that a go in a million years!!!