Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A jolly ride to the beach....

I found a challenge on Isa's Blog, and I've decided to join in, you know, I've got some new stamps and I was feeling like they needed a good inking!... You can read all about the challenge here and how to do this cool technique... I really like this look, now to buy some other Distress Ink colours... I only have Walnut Stain... so that's what I used. Thanks heaps Isa for sharing your knowledge, I love this new technique and I'm sure I'll use it heaps.
It also fits the Wednesday Stamper Challenge for this week so this will be my second ATC for the Auto theme this week, the first is here

This is the the stamp I used.. toooo Yummy,
you can find them here along with some other amazing stamps...
this one is designed by Joyce Hewton, an Aussie girl... :o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool stamps!!! and the atc fits just perfectly :)

Pearl said...

a jolly good ride it is ! love the image ! maybe I 'll be using more rubber stamping after this Sat's workshop with Fontwerk's founder , Kah Mei Smith ! Whole day workshop we're gonna have !

ttfn, Pearl

Mel Diener said...

These stamps are just perfect...fantastic job, love the effect.

Anonymous said...

cool stamps :)and wonderful ATC!

Rika said...

Wonderful stamps!
great ATC love it!

Anonymous said...

great card !! and your stamps are perfect here !!

Jen said...

The card is georgous, Joyce's stamps are great arent they! And of corse Lindas design is great as well, all of them are yummmmmmm. It is so nice to have found your blog (from ATC Yahoo group) Take care and create plentiful Jen

Sarah said...

Gorgeous love the image xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I love this - wonderful image. Thanks for the link to Isa's Blog - have bookmarked it!!

Dymphie said...

Love your atc. Thanks for the link to the stamps ;-)

Stacy said...

well i got lots of stamps at my house that need a good inking want to make a trip to canada ?

Anonymous said...

Ooooh you are right... it is a fabby stamp and you have done such gorgeous stuff with it.

Anonymous said...

You really are so clever Gillian! I'd love to see some pics of your stamp collection and stamp/scrap space :O) (hint hint lol)
Melx

Gillian .... said...

gorgeous stamp, love the image created with it

Leni said...

wonderful!

Rhi said...

Fantastic grungy stamping Gillian, fab!

Godelieve said...

I started loving Distress inks as soon as I found out about this technique. Your ATC is fabulous!