Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happy Mail Day today!

You know that saying it never rains, it only pours.... LOL! well it poured with Love here today!
have a look at my mail, I won't show you the mail with the envelopes...I am gob smacked! and have to share this with you...
My first surprise came early this morning with my parcel man, he dropped off this lovely RAK from Kathy, I'm still in so amazed at this wonderful CD she sent me with so many wonderful vintage images on it, ready for me to print out... and lots of gorgeous braids and ribbons....
Thankyou so much Kathy :o)

then at lunch time, there Postie arrived... and lookie what he brought me... {that man is worth more money...}.. These DELIGHTFUL ATC's from Godelieve... Oh Godelieve you know how much I adore your work... and to have some of your Art in my little hands...ooooohhhh...Thankyou so much Godelieve :o)
Are you still with me, there's more.... Look what Esther sent me... how Gorgeous is this....

she made me this Stunning card, and the cutiest little frame, with my favourite bible verse in it..

'I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me' Phil 4:13

Thankyou so much Esther :o)

Ok... hope your not all jealous and walked away in a huff by now... LOL!.. but the next envelope had this AMAZING ATC in it from Mandy, and some stamped images I have to use in a Swap, how Gorgeous is that ATC... the saying is Brilliant... it says ' It's never Dangerous being who you are'... oh if only you knew my past week Mandy... you'd laugh at what you sent me...

Thankyou so much Mandy... I can't wait to do this swap using your images...

And this one from Zuzu, actually came last week, but hey! while I'm showing off, I may as well show you all my posted treasures... Doesn't Mono look Radiant in this shade!

Thankyou so much Zuzu :O)

9 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very yummy mail bits. Those cards & ATC's are wonderful & Im sure you will have a great time with the vintage CD.x

Mary-Beth said...

How wonderful for you Gillian! You deserve each and every bit of it.

Tammy said...

Wow Gill, gorgeous things, lucky girl!
Thanks for sharing!

Godelieve said...

Dear Gillian, you deserve all these surprises! You are spoiling us daily with your gorgeous work! Thanks :)

Megan said...

Your postie must be a strong man Gillian!!! Lucky you to get all those goodies on the one day....I am sure you are feeling the love!

Megan xx

Petrina McDonald said...

hhhmmmmmmmm, think I might need to hijack your postie - how lucky are you!!
Petrina :)

Zuzu's Blog said...

WWoooo . gillian what outstanding mail .. i love happy post days ..

Lynne said...

Oh you lucky-ducky Gillian.
They are all gorgeous works of art.

Kathy said...

Oh wow, you lucky girlie!

And hey - you deserve a bit of spoiling - you are so supportive and so nice to everyone - it's appreciated, you know