Monday, May 21, 2007

Yay...it's Monday.. time to draw the winners!

Thankyou everyone who joined in on my RAK draw... what a surprise to see 88 comments..
Oh I know you are busting to find out who won....
My Jacob was my 'draw boy' this time... and he thought it was a lot of fun!
Congratulations to
you have won the draw :O)

Jacob loved pulling out all the runners up names too... so well done to the following people!
In order of how Jacob pulled your name out!
Pattyjo
Mrs Frizz
Could you all please email me at
with your full name and address and I'll post your ATC to you ASAP
Thankyou everyone for playing, and for all your gorgeous comments :O)

16 comments:

Philippa said...

WOOHOO! Thank you Gillian :)

Rika said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Anonymous said...

Yay! How exciting. He is just too cute :-)

Thanks for picking me as a winner!!!

-Samantha (Wife2TJ)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls. Omgosh how cute is Jacob in those pics! Such an adorable smile :O)
Melx

Swamp Tulip said...

That's me :) I'm one of the winners - Thank you so much!

Teresa

Caroline Moore said...

congrats everyone

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winners!
regards
Pauline Ann

Flower said...

Yay, Samantha!

hehehe I'm loving the pics of Jacob! The two thumbs up has me just giggling! He's such a cute ham! lol
Since you entered me anyway, I'll be expecting Georgia to arrive on my doorstep any day now. LOL

Jacqueline said...

Congrats to all - so sorry I missed this, I was away.... sigh!!

Natural and Homemade said...

Congratulations to the winners and to you Gillian. I love games eh eh...maybe next time I'll be the lucky one :))

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gillian,and thank you Jacob for pulling out my name.

yayyyyy!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you girls on winning the RAKs :) Gillian, you are just too nice girl :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats everyone!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

I've just found out that I have won one of your super duper ATC cards - I get my very own original. Thank you young Jacob for pulling my name out of the pot ... woo hoo.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited to be one of your winners. Tell Jacob a big THANK YOU too! Thank you so much!
PattyJo

Mandy Chilvers said...

ooohhh cant wait to receive mine Gill ~ thanx :-)