Saturday, January 12, 2008

Journal Cover

So I've been playing :)
with my Design Team Pack from
and I've put together this little journal cover
it will be filled with blank pages ready for a
special someone to turn into an Art Journal

Don't you just love this Gorgeous Paperbag Studio Stamp

TSQ bits I've used are..... PBS Rubber Stamp, Printed Paper, Collections Clipboard and mini clipboard with one of the little clips, Collections Brackets, Collections flashcard word, Versafine ink, key, hinged rings. The front of the Journal is the large Clipboard and I cut a second from a piece of Mattboard and punched the holes in the end.

6 comments:

Sanja said...

Gillian..your journal cover is absolutely fantastic. love your work!:-)

have a nice weekend
Sanja

paru's_circle said...

awesome!!

Kathy said...

Gill this is beautiful


Look it's me - I'm just about caught up with everything after Christmas and actaully have some time to check out my fave peoples' blogs!

Night Owl Designs said...

Very cool Gillian, I love how you've used the clipboard!

Kimberly White said...

Everytime I visit here I am blown away with the beauty of your art! Thanks for sharing it with us Gil!
Have a wonderful day!
Kim

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning!!!! Gillian I have this beautiful stamp, I would need to get it out and make something {lol}
great work x