Wednesday, June 11, 2008

True Friends Forever

Artist Trading Card
Made with some of my
Lovely Bits used are
The Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp-doors DDRS008
Collections Chipboard Frames (ATC size)
and some other bits from my stash ;)
*****************
I'm sorry I haven't been around
but if you've read my previous posts you may understand.
I'm just so tired from all of the emotions I've been through over the last few months,
all of the time I've spent away from my husband and children.
not to mention all of the traveling I have done.
so I hope you understand why my blog hasn't been attended to much,
and why I haven't been around every ones blogs.
I'm finding time to create again - Yay!
even if that old mojo thingy is a little bit of a problem :s
(but shhhh....don't tell her that!)
Gillxxx

6 comments:

Stacy said...

still prayinf for you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gillian
I love what you have created.
Thinking of you - take care

Esther said...

It may take a while to come back, but you never can let go of your true God given gift of creativity!

Kathy said...

wow Gill these are so gorgeous, they look like those lovely old leather suitcase anme tags that you see/

I'm so happy to see you crafting again, I've missed seeing your inspirational creations

hope things are better for you, hun
hugs
xxx

Night Owl Designs said...

Love it Gillian, especially the big ol' skeleton key!

Kim said...

A gathering of beautiful creations! So much fun to see that you're back posting some wonderful goodies! Have missed seeing your art!

XXOO