Monday, February 09, 2009

Dream A little Dream......

I'm still having a lovely time using my 'Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist'
I made This ATC (artist trading card or ACEO)
using the Background I created with the Glimmer Mist you can see in the below photo
the original Cardstock was a creamy pale lemony/green (I know...I'm not that good at describing colours...lol!) and I placed a piece of cotton lace over the cardstock, then sprayed with Graphite Glimmer Mist.
Then set to work building my collage :)
I used ~ My newly created Background, Collections Image, a tiny scrap of Collections Printed Paper,German Scrap Border, Collections Transparency (that is the POST CARD piece), Melissa Francis Vintage Transfer (love how that makes the image look like a Cameo), Darkroom Door DDRS009 Little Dreams (for the 'dream a little dream' sentiment), lace butterfly, versa fine ink and my sewing machine :)
My Heart Goes out to All those effected this week by the Devastating Bush Fires that are currently Raging in Australia, so many people have lost their lives and many more have lost their homes,
You are not far from my thoughts and in my Prayers x

8 comments:

Sam Marshall said...

Hi Gillian,
You are amazing. This is so beautiful-love it.


* Terible to see what's going on at the moment. Heartrbreaking.

artfulstampin said...

What a beautiful piece. We've been so touched by the devastation, our hearts go out to those affected. Hugs, Ruth x

Sarah Feeney said...

This is just gorgeous Gillian!

This tragedy is just horrific - here's hoping the country digs deep and helps out those n need.

Finki said...

Gillian, I've tagged you to play the 6th in the 6th game, check my blog for details. Jay (:

Sandra Foster said...

Hello Gillian! I just read about your blog in the Spring 2009 Artful Blogging. What a pleasure. I will visit on a regular basis as I have the feeling I could learn something!

Anastasia said...

wow it looks so beautiful!!
it turned out gorgeous...

Night Owl Designs said...

Gillian, you're a genius with Glimmer Mist! Just fab!

Jen Crossley said...

Gillian this is just Gorgeous your certainly having fun with the glimmer mist
Jen