Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You are Out of this World.....

This is my Third piece for this months Design Team Challenge
using Darkroom Doors Robot Montage Sheet
You can't help but love these little robots
they are such fun to play with :)
See the little wheels I have stamped onto the tag ~ I haven't used a stamp at all
I actually used German Scrap!
I used the Wheels sheet
I cut a strip, and inked it on the front with Versafine Onyx Black and then pressed it onto the tag, I love the 'rough' stamped image it gives :)
I used - Darkroom Doors Robot Montage Sheet (for the robot and also for 'Out of this world'), German Scrap- Wheels, Catslife Press-Open Here Stamp, Luggage Tag, Versafine Onyx Black ink pad. extras- wooden gear by The Porkchop Show, twill,brad, rub-on wings,and bling :)

Lots on in our home this week,
we have an 8th b'day party
and Grandparents visiting :)

♥ Hope you all have a Delightful week ♥

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful handiwork

Anonymous said...

You are so clever .. who'd ever think of stamping with German Scrap .. oh that's right .. you!!!
Great tag Gill!!
Barb
xx

Sam Marshall said...

Looks fantastic!

Kimberly White said...

Very cool!
Kim

Lynn said...

Your work is just my style! I love it!
Lynn

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Love the 'stamped' background! It's very effective. The tag looks fantastic!

Night Owl Designs said...

Genius! Love it. Very, very clever Gillian :-)

SueHart said...

Gorgeous tag. You're right about the robots..they are cute!! x

Rika said...

Gorgeous tag Gillian!!