Tuesday, August 17, 2010



Published in
Australian Scrapbook Creations
No.74 (Vol 8 No 11)
as part of the 20, 40, 60 minute challenge.
I created this set of 3 ATC in 60 minutes.
Using Products from the Prague Collection
Just doing some catch up on my blogging....
while I was having my little 'holiday' from blogging I was happy to have had a few pieces published in some lovely Australian Magazines.
This was a super fun challenge 3 paper artists were given a beautiful and generous collection of Darkroom Door and we were also given a time limit that we had to adhere too.
Sarah Schwerin was given 20mins, Michelle Loffler was given 40 mins
and I was given 60 minutes.
I was very pleased I was given the 60 minutes time slot ;)
the other girls made such gorgeous ATC in their time limits and I was so thrilled to have been included in the same challenge as them both as I admire their work so much!
Back soon with more to share,
have a happy day!

10 comments:

Sarah Feeney said...

Love these ATC's Gillian!! You've just reminded me that I have to share my ones on my blog too! LOL! I wish I'd gotten the 60min time slot - 20 mins was very hard!!

Rachel Greig said...

I love these Gillian! I'm so pleased you were a part of the challenge :) And it's so nice to see you blogging again :)

Rika said...

Great set of ATCs!

Tara said...

Nice to see you back. Congrats on the publication too.

Paula J Atkinson said...

These are totally stunning. So great to see you back & that you were published. Hope you are all keeping well.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fabulous collection. It's been a while since I visited your blog but you made so many gorgeous things!

Vicky said...

These are fantastic...& what a fun challenge :)

Godelieve said...

Oh, how gorgeous are these Gillian!!

emilia in Taiwan said...

Wow! These are gorgeous and amazing! You are so talented, Gillian

Teresa Abajo said...

These ATCs are gorgeous! Congrats on the publication.